This June, we’re offering training courses to our northern communities as part of our commitment to providing safety training to ALL Manitobans.
We are pleased to offer our courses in an online, live, interactive format. Our knowledgeable staff will deliver materials and answer questions in real time.
All training will be offered from June 1 to 4, offering a variety of courses:
- WHMIS 2015
- Hazard Identification and Risk Control
- Prime Contractor Responsibilities
- Safety Skills for Supervisors
- Incident Investigation
- Developing Safe Work Procedures
- Safety Representative and Committee Training
To learn more about a specific course, or to register, click here
. You can also email us at email@example.com
or call us toll-free: 1-855-766-8023.