Course Length: 8 hours
All participants receive a certificate of training and a wallet-sized card upon successful completion.
Learn to think, react and improvise in emergency situations from the world leader in first aid, the Canadian Red Cross.
The employer, owner, or general contractor is responsible for providing and maintaining first aid services, equipment and supplies in accordance with the first aid requirements stated in the Workplace Safety and Health Act and Regulations.
- The Emergency Medical Services System
- Emergency Action Principles
- Airway and Breathing Emergencies
- Cardiovascular Emergencies/Strokes
- CPR/AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
- Bleeding Management and Shock
- Secondary Survey
- Preventing of Disease Transmission
- Canadian Red Cross
Canadian Red Cross
1111 Portage Avenue