Your schedule is hectic, so we’ve got your back with online training options. You can access and interact with our courses anywhere, at anytime, on your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Our courses combine video, high-end graphics, real-life situations, and online testing to deliver the information. Take a look at our categorized topics below.
PLEASE NOTE: Online training provides theory-only awareness training. The content presented in these online training courses is solely for information purposes. A practical training component should be completed by your employer to confirm competency.
To receive a certificate of awareness to verify your online training, you’ll need to score 70 per cent or higher on the final course test. You will have three attempts to achieve this score before the course will be disabled and you will need to repurchase. Courses cost $26.25 each and must be completed within 90 days.
Please note: Once the course has been completed you will need to re-purchase the course in order to refresh training or to retake the course again. There are NO REFUNDS or switching courses once an online training course has been purchased.
We recommend printing online training certificates at the time of completion for your records. Online user accounts will remain online and be accessible for two years. After two years all profiles will be deleted and no longer accessible. Once deleted, to complete more training, you will need to recreate a new user profile. If you need training records after these two years have lapsed, you will need to contact the CSAM office and we will be able to provide you with records of completed courses.
1. Click the “New User” button on the login page
2. Fill out the form completely and click the SAVE button.
3. When the pop-up appears telling you that you are about to SAVE this information, click OK.
4. It will take a few seconds before it pops up a new message telling you that you must wait 20 seconds for the user registration process to complete. Please wait.
5. You will be redirected back to the login page. Just login with your new username and password that you created.
6. If you see a “404 error” appear after you attempt to login then there are technical problems with the course provider. You will want to try again in a few minutes – so CLOSE your web browser and then re-open your web browser and head back to www.constructionsafetycourses.ca to try your login again.
1. Head to www.constructionsafetycourses.ca and login with your username and password.
2. Click the “Purchase Courses” tab.
3. Enter your credit card details and select the courses you want to take. You will be charged $25 + tax for each course selected.
4. Submit the form. There is a short delay needed after the course is purchased before it will be available to you.
5. Please wait at least 10 seconds after the “purchase courses” step has completed before you attempt to start the course. You MAY need to close your web browser and re-open it and login if you don’t see your course purchase in the system right away.
1. Go to www.constructionsafety.ca
2. Sign into your account with your login and password
3. Click “My Reports”
4. Under the search criteria, click on “My Mastered Certificates”
5. Then click RUN REPORT
6. Click “Process Report”
7. Now you can print your certificate by choosing either one of the printing options listed above the certificate
|Device(s), platform(s) and operating system(s)||Desktop/Laptop(s): PC (Windows: 7 and later; Mac OS X: 10.8 and later)
Smartphone(s) and Tablet(s): Apple (iOS 8+) / Android (Android 6+) / Windows (Windows 10+)
|Browser(s)||Windows: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11+, Google Chrome 44+, and Mozilla Firefox 42+
Mac OS X: Safari 11+, Google Chrome 44+ and Mozilla Firefox 42+
Smartphones and Tablets: Google Chrome 44+, Mozilla Firefox 42+, and Safari 10+
|Screen resolution(s)||Desktop/Laptop: 1024 x 768 px
Smartphone: 720 x 1280 px (screen size greater than five-inch mobiles)
Tablet: 1024 x 768 px
|Network/firewall||*.dsslearning. com (Coastal/DuPont Content URLs)
*.claritynet.com (any Coastal/DuPont Content URLs/DuPont SCORM Wrapper Courses)
*.kaltura.com (Kaltura Streaming Video URLs for HTML5 Courses and All CoastalFlix℠ Offerings)
|File types for course assets||HTML5 courses – Images: JPG, PNG; Audio files: MP3; Videos: MP4|
|Third-party application dependencies||