Course Length: One day (8 hours)
Prerequisites: All four COR™ courses (link to: COR™ Course Descriptions)
A certificate will be issued upon course completion.
This one-day course is designed to provide the participant with knowledge for effectively managing and monitoring a health and safety management system. Safety Administration is intended as wrap-up course before the Construction Safety Officer exam.
- Analyze health and safety related data to help identify trends
- Interpret roles and responsibilities outlined in W210
- Provide knowledge and guidance to effectively manage and monitor a safety management system
- Assisting the management role of a construction health and safety system
- Organizing and maintaining safety program documentation
- Analyzing safety data to help identify safety trends.
- Making justifiable recommendations to management regarding health and safety management system expansion
- Distinguishing the roles and responsibilities of each person under the Workplace Safety & Health Act and Regulation 217/2006
1447 Waverley Street