April 29, 2021
Join the MFL Occupational Health Centre for this free virtual public presentation.
Presented by: Marnie Courage, O.T. Reg. (MB)
CEO and Inclusion Specialist
Enabling Access Inc.
This webinar will:
- Understand the aging demographics and age-related changes related to vision
- Become familiar with common age-related vision loss conditions
- Understand impact on worker’s performance, safety and psychological health
- Discuss environmental considerations for injury prevention related to vision loss
- Become familiar with administrative, engineering and behavioural accommodations to support employees experiencing vision loss.
Registration required, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org