The Construction Safety Association of Manitoba (CSAM) is proud to announce that we will be returning to Thompson and The Pas this May to offer an array of essential in-person safety training courses for Manitoba workplaces.
We are excited to offer a range of courses designed to address the needs of your workplace.
Thompson (May 29 and 30):
- Working at Heights (full day – May 29)
- Safety Representative and Committee Training (half day – May 29) am.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Control (half day – May 29) pm
- Safety Skills for Supervisors (full day – May 30)
- Construction Site Communication (half day – May 30) am.
The Pas (May 31 and June 1):
- Working at Heights (full day – May 31)
- Safety Representative and Committee Training (half day – May 31) am.
- WCB 101 (half day – May 31) pm
- Hazard Identification and Risk Control (half day – June 1) am.
All courses will take place at the University College of the North (UCN) campuses located at 55 UCN Drive in Thompson and 436 - 7th Street East in The Pas.
Our half-day courses cost only $30 per course, and full-day courses cost $60 per course. Lunch for those participating in full-day or both morning and afternoon half-day courses will be provided.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to receive top-quality safety training from experienced professionals. To register, simply email email@example.com, call us toll-free at 1-855-766-8023, or register online. Contact us today to learn more about how our courses can benefit your workplace!