In this season's newsletter, we re-introduce Sean Scott, who has returned as CSAM's Executive Director! Sean is a familiar face in Manitoba’s safety and health circles, as he served CSAM for 14 years from 1999-2013 and was pivotal in building the outstanding association we have today. We're excited to have him back!
CSAM On Tour is on the road this summer and has already visited over 25 locations bringing safety demonstrations to close to 300 people in Manitoba. This edition of CSAM News has photos from the road and more info on how we are bringing safety training to YOU.
We're also pleased to announce Ihor Barwinsky of Gypsum Drywall Interiors Ltd. as this year's Construction Safety Award of Merit winner! We're proud to honour Barwinsky with this award, and we've got the details on how you can join us in celebrating him at The Safetys on September 25.
- Meet your Executive Director — again!
- Our 2019 Safety Champion: Ihor Barwinsky
- CSAM Classic 2019
- CSAM On Tour
- Pop-Up Parties: win a party for your workplace
- CSAM needs your help
- The benefits of the NCSO™ designation
- Safety training in northern Manitoba
- Toolbox Talk: The dangers of UV light
- Upcoming training and events